High Temperature Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells
Properties of Polymer Electrolyte Membranes Based on Poly(Aryl Ether Benzimidazole) and Sulphonated Poly(Aryl Ether Benzimidazole) for High Temperature PEMFCs
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: High Temperature Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells/SUPERCAPACITORS
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 754–761, October, 2010
How to Cite
Dai, H., Zhang, H., Zhong, H., Jin, H., Li, X., Xiao, S. and Mai, Z. (2010), Properties of Polymer Electrolyte Membranes Based on Poly(Aryl Ether Benzimidazole) and Sulphonated Poly(Aryl Ether Benzimidazole) for High Temperature PEMFCs. Fuel Cells, 10: 754–761. doi: 10.1002/fuce.200900169
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB227202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!