Original Research Paper
Stable ‘Floating' Air Diffusion Biocathode Based on Direct Electron Transfer Reactions Between Carbon Particles and High Redox Potential Laccase
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 726–733, August, 2010
How to Cite
Shleev, S., Shumakovich, G., Morozova, O. and Yaropolov, A. (2010), Stable ‘Floating' Air Diffusion Biocathode Based on Direct Electron Transfer Reactions Between Carbon Particles and High Redox Potential Laccase. Fuel Cells, 10: 726–733. doi: 10.1002/fuce.200900191
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 08-04-01450
- European Commission. Grant Number: NMP4-SL-2009-229255
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2008-3713, 2009-3266
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!