Original Research Paper
PtCo/Polypyrrole-Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube Complex Cathode Catalyst Containing Two Types of Oxygen Reduction Active Sites Used in Direct Methanol Fuel Cells
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 876–882, October, 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Pan, L., Jin, J., Li, L. and Xu, J. (2012), PtCo/Polypyrrole-Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube Complex Cathode Catalyst Containing Two Types of Oxygen Reduction Active Sites Used in Direct Methanol Fuel Cells. Fuel Cells, 12: 876–882. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201100194
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- Key Technology R&D of China. Grant Number: 2006BAE02A04
- Shanghai Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10R21412900
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100470677
- Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: J50102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!