Original Research Paper
Ruthenium Supported on Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Alkaline Media
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 862–868, October, 2012
How to Cite
Mabena, L. F., Modibedi, R. M., Sinha Ray, S. and Coville, N. J. (2012), Ruthenium Supported on Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Alkaline Media. Fuel Cells, 12: 862–868. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201200001
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!