Original Research Paper
Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Formic Acid at Pt Modified Electrodes: Substrate Effect of Unsintered Au Nano-Structure
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 971–977, December, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, R., Yue, R., Jiang, F., Du, Y., Yang, P., Wang, C. and Xu, J. (2012), Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Formic Acid at Pt Modified Electrodes: Substrate Effect of Unsintered Au Nano-Structure. Fuel Cells, 12: 971–977. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201200033
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20933007, 51073114, 51073074, 21173261, 50963002
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 1029471301
- Opening Project of Xinjiang Key Laboratory of Electronic Information Materials and Devices
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!