Original Research Paper
Nickel–Iron Anode Substrate for Smart Solid Oxide Fuel Cells with a Self-Protecting Function Against Reoxidation
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1064–1069, December, 2012
How to Cite
Ju, Y.-W., Ida, S. and Ishihara, T. (2012), Nickel–Iron Anode Substrate for Smart Solid Oxide Fuel Cells with a Self-Protecting Function Against Reoxidation. Fuel Cells, 12: 1064–1069. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201200114
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!