Original Research Paper
Thermo-Mechanical Response of Fuel Cell Electrodes: Constitutive Model and Application in Studying the Structural Response of Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 217–226, April, 2013
How to Cite
Poornesh, K. K., Xiao, Y. and Cho, C. (2013), Thermo-Mechanical Response of Fuel Cell Electrodes: Constitutive Model and Application in Studying the Structural Response of Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell. Fuel Cells, 13: 217–226. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201200117
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0015728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!