Paper presented at the E-MRS Spring Meeting 2012, Strasbourg, May 14–17, 2012
Original Research Paper
Annealing of Nafion 1100 in the Presence of an Annealing Agent: A Powerful Method for Increasing Ionomer Working Temperature in PEMFCs†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: E-MRS Spring Meeting 2012
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 42–47, February, 2013
How to Cite
Alberti, G., Narducci, R., Di Vona, M. L. and Giancola, S. (2013), Annealing of Nafion 1100 in the Presence of an Annealing Agent: A Powerful Method for Increasing Ionomer Working Temperature in PEMFCs. Fuel Cells, 13: 42–47. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201200126
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- EU-FP7 (FCH-JU) project “LoLiPEM – Long-life PEM-FCH &CHP systems at temperatures higher than 100°C”. Grant Number: GA 245339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!