Paper presented at the E-MRS Spring Meeting 2012, Strasbourg, May 14–17, 2012
Original Research Paper
Local Structure of Rare Earth Niobates (RE3NbO7, RE = Y, Er, Yb, Lu) for Proton Conduction Applications▴†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: E-MRS Spring Meeting 2012
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 29–33, February, 2013
How to Cite
López-Conesa, L., Rebled, J. M., Chambrier, M. H., Boulahya, K., González-Calbet, J. M., Braida, M. D., Dezanneau, G., Estradé, S. and Peiró, F. (2013), Local Structure of Rare Earth Niobates (RE3NbO7, RE = Y, Er, Yb, Lu) for Proton Conduction Applications▴. Fuel Cells, 13: 29–33. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201200136
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!