Original Research Paper
High Molecular Weight Polybenzimidazole Membranes for High Temperature PEMFC
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 7–15, February, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J. S., Cleemann, L. N., Steenberg, T., Terkelsen, C., Li, Q. F., Jensen, J. O., Hjuler, H. A., Bjerrum, N. J. and He, R. H. (2014), High Molecular Weight Polybenzimidazole Membranes for High Temperature PEMFC. Fuel Cells, 14: 7–15. doi: 10.1002/fuce.201300070
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- Danish ForskEL programme
- the Danish Energy Technology Development and Demonstration Programme (EUDP)
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51172039
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Numbers: N110805001, N090105001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!