Identifying the Factors that Affect Interest-Rate Swap Spreads: Some Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 737–768, August 2001
How to Cite
Lekkos, I. and Milas, C. (2001), Identifying the Factors that Affect Interest-Rate Swap Spreads: Some Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom. J. Fut. Mark., 21: 737–768. doi: 10.1002/fut.1803
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!