The information content of implied volatility: Evidence from Australia
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 134–155, February 2010
How to Cite
Frijns, B., Tallau, C. and Tourani-Rad, A. (2010), The information content of implied volatility: Evidence from Australia. J. Fut. Mark., 30: 134–155. doi: 10.1002/fut.20405
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!