We thank an anonymous referee and the editor, Bob Webb, for their helpful comments. We are also grateful for suggestions by Professor Mo Chaudhury and conference participants at the 17th Annual Conference on PBFEAM and the 3rd International Conference on Business in Asia, for financial support from the National Science Council in Taiwan and for research assistance from Sheng-Wen Wang. All errors are ours.
Economic determinants of default risks and their impacts on credit derivative pricing†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1058–1081, November 2010
How to Cite
Liao, S.-L. and Chang, J.-J. (2010), Economic determinants of default risks and their impacts on credit derivative pricing. J. Fut. Mark., 30: 1058–1081. doi: 10.1002/fut.20453
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!