The authors acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions of Robert Battalio, Charles Cao, Martijn Cremers, George Comer, David Denis, Dirk Hackbarth, John Clark Francis, Alok Kumar, Anna Obizhaeva, Ehud Ronn, Chris Stivers, Ilya Strebulaev, Anand Vijh, Keith Vorkink, David Yermack, Jialin Yu, Huimin Zhao, and the participants of the 2009 FMA meeting, the 2009 PhD Project FDSA meeting, and the 20th Anniversary Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting. All remaining errors are our own.
Asymmetric pricing of implied systematic volatility in the cross-section of expected returns†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 34–54, January 2011
How to Cite
Delisle, R. J., Doran, J. S. and Peterson, D. R. (2011), Asymmetric pricing of implied systematic volatility in the cross-section of expected returns. J. Fut. Mark., 31: 34–54. doi: 10.1002/fut.20457
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!