We are grateful to Michael Bauer, Brent Bundick, Eric Swanson, and an anonymous referee for comments on an earlier draft. Okimoto thanks the JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowships for Research Abroad for financial support.
Sources of variation in holding returns for fed funds futures contracts†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 205–229, March 2011
How to Cite
Hamilton, J. D. and Okimoto, T. (2011), Sources of variation in holding returns for fed funds futures contracts. J. Fut. Mark., 31: 205–229. doi: 10.1002/fut.20473
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!