The author wishes to thank Robert I. Webb (the editor) and an anonymous referee for very helpful comments, as well as Charles Bartlett from SIFMA for providing part of the data. Financial support from Citi Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Cash trading and index futures price volatility†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 465–486, May 2011
How to Cite
Li, J. (2011), Cash trading and index futures price volatility. J. Fut. Mark., 31: 465–486. doi: 10.1002/fut.20478
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!