We thank an anonymous referee, Michele Lenza, Jussi Nikkinen, and participants at the 14th Annual International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance and the 2010 Multinational Finance Society Conference for valuable comments and suggestions. The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Emil Aaltonen Foundation, the Finnish Foundation for Share Promotion, the Foundation for Economic Education, the Marcus Wallenberg Foundation, and Suomen Arvopaperimarkkinoiden Edistämissäätiö.
The Fed's policy decisions and implied volatility†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 995–1010, October 2011
How to Cite
Vähämaa, S. and Äijö, J. (2011), The Fed's policy decisions and implied volatility. J. Fut. Mark., 31: 995–1010. doi: 10.1002/fut.20503
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!