I thank the editor, Robert Webb, and an anonymous referee for their thoughtful suggestions. I also thank Andrew Ang, Larry Glosten, and Charles Jones for their very helpful comments on this work and Columbia Business School PhD seminar participants for valuable feedback. I am grateful to Martin Millar from Jam Strategy Trading for CFTC positioning data release dates and to the Department of Economics and Finance at Columbia Business School for funding the futures data used in this paper. All errors and omissions are my own.
Are speculators informed?†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 1–23, January 2012
How to Cite
Schwarz, K. (2012), Are speculators informed?. J. Fut. Mark., 32: 1–23. doi: 10.1002/fut.20509
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!