Initial work on this study was completed when the first author was a Visiting Professor at the Stern School, New York University. We are thankful to David Manzler, Lalatendu Misra, and seminar participants at the FMA meetings and University of Texas at San Antonio. This research was supported in part by a summer research grant by US Global Investors.
Types of liquidity and limits to arbitrage—the case of credit default swaps
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 301–329, April 2012
How to Cite
Bhanot, K. and Guo, L. (2012), Types of liquidity and limits to arbitrage—the case of credit default swaps. J. Fut. Mark., 32: 301–329. doi: 10.1002/fut.20518
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!