We thank the editor, Robert Webb, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments. We also thank Thorben Lubnau, Tyge-F. Kummer, and the participants of the 2nd International Finance Conference of the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta for their suggestions.
A comparative study of range-based stock return volatility estimators for the German market
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 560–586, June 2012
How to Cite
Todorova, N. and Husmann, S. (2012), A comparative study of range-based stock return volatility estimators for the German market. J. Fut. Mark., 32: 560–586. doi: 10.1002/fut.20534
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!