We thank Jonathan Boyd, Al Carrion, James Corley, Dennis Lasser, Jeffrey Harris, June Harding, Dan McKeever, Costanza Meneghetti, Kirsten Soneson, seminar participants at the 2010 Eastern Finance Association Meetings and the 2010 Meetings of the Financial Management Association, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. Errors or omissions are our responsibility.
Trader Survival: Evidence from the Energy Futures Markets
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 809–836, September 2012
How to Cite
Boyd, N. E. and Kurov, A. (2012), Trader Survival: Evidence from the Energy Futures Markets. J. Fut. Mark., 32: 809–836. doi: 10.1002/fut.20543
She is also a Consultant, Office of the Chief Economist, Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Washington, DC.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!