We thank Henk Berkman, Audra Boone, Bob DeYoung, Jeff Mercer, Shane Moriarity, Panos Patatoukas, Peter Wells, Jide Wintoki, and seminar participants at the University of Kansas, University of Auckland, Massey University, the American Accounting Association Conference, the Financial Management Association Conference, and the Southern Finance Association Conference.
The Effect of the Hedge Horizon on Optimal Hedge Size and Effectiveness When Prices are Cointegrated
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 837–876, September 2012
How to Cite
Juhl, T., Kawaller, I. G. and Koch, P. D. (2012), The Effect of the Hedge Horizon on Optimal Hedge Size and Effectiveness When Prices are Cointegrated. J. Fut. Mark., 32: 837–876. doi: 10.1002/fut.20544
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!