Valuable comments from Michael Chng, Spencer Martin, Steve Easton, seminar participants at Deakin University, University of Melbourne, University of Newcastle and especially the referee are gratefully acknowledged.
A Closer Look at Barrier Exchange Options
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 29–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Brown, C. A., Handley, J. C. and Palmer, K. (2013), A Closer Look at Barrier Exchange Options. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 29–43. doi: 10.1002/fut.20554
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!