I am indebted for constructive comments to Robert Webb (editor), an anonymous referee, Shahidur Rahman, Christopher Bent, Dennis Alba, Jing Wang, Shicheng Jiang, Baolian Sheng, as well as to seminar participants at some universities. Funding from the Ministry of Education of China (10YJCZH251), and Shanghai Pujiang Foundation is acknowledged. All the remaining errors are solely my responsibility.
Credit Spread Changes and Monetary Policy Surprises: The Evidence from the Fed Funds Futures Market
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 103–128, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, X. (2013), Credit Spread Changes and Monetary Policy Surprises: The Evidence from the Fed Funds Futures Market. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 103–128. doi: 10.1002/fut.21544
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!