The authors are grateful for helpful comments and suggestions by an anonymous referee, the editor, Bob Webb, and participants at the 2009 FMA Meetings. Li Yang gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Australian School of Business at University of New South Wales. Chunyang Zhou would like to acknowledge NSFC funding support (no. 71001071).
Dynamic Dependence Between Liquidity and the S&P 500 Index Futures-Cash Basis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 327–342, April 2013
How to Cite
Lien, D., Lim, G., Yang, L. and Zhou, C. (2013), Dynamic Dependence Between Liquidity and the S&P 500 Index Futures-Cash Basis. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 327–342. doi: 10.1002/fut.21554
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
- University of New South Wales
- NSFC. Grant Number: 71001071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!