We are grateful for comments and suggestions from an anonymous referee and the editor (Bob Webb). This work was supported by the research fund of Hanyang University (HY-2009-N).
Who Makes Markets? Liquidity Providers Versus Algorithmic Traders
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 397–420, May 2013
How to Cite
Chae, J., Khil, J. and Lee, E. J. (2013), Who Makes Markets? Liquidity Providers Versus Algorithmic Traders. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 397–420. doi: 10.1002/fut.21555
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- Hanyang University. Grant Number: HY-2009-N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!