The authors would like to thank Glenn Boyle, Fabio Braggion, Neil Galpin, Marc Henri, Ralph Koijen, Tetsuji Okazaki, and participants at the New Zealand Finance Colloquium, Asian FMA conference, the University of Otago finance seminar, and the Université de Montréal Brown Bag Lunch for useful comments and advice. An anonymous referee and the editor (Robert Webb) made helpful suggestions. Momoko Inui provided excellent research assistance.
The Valuation of Equity Futures on the Tokyo Stock Exchange: 1920–1923
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 601–628, July 2013
How to Cite
Daglish, T. and Moore, L. (2013), The Valuation of Equity Futures on the Tokyo Stock Exchange: 1920–1923. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 601–628. doi: 10.1002/fut.21560
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!