We would like to thank two anonymous referees, Naomi Belfer, Gerald Dwyer, Michael Gofman, Nitzan Regev, Haim Reizman, Monica Singhal, Bob Webb (the editor), and seminar participants at Boston University, Brandeis University, the 2008 CRSP Forum, and the 2009 FMA meetings for helpful comments and discussion.
Inflation Derivatives Under Inflation Target Regimes
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 911–938, October 2013
How to Cite
Avriel, M., Hilscher, J. and Raviv, A. (2013), Inflation Derivatives Under Inflation Target Regimes. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 911–938. doi: 10.1002/fut.21568
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!