The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions of the editor and an anonymous referee. The authors also thank Mark Shackleton and Pradeep Yadav for helpful comments on earlier versions of the paper. Zhang gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Research Committee of Lingnan University (grant no. DB09A2).
Regular Submission Article
Investigating the Information Content of the Model-Free Volatility Expectation by Monte Carlo Methods
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Special Issue: Special Issue from the 1st Symposium on the Financial Econometrics of Derivative Securities and Markets
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1071–1095, November 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Taylor, S. J. and Wang, L. (2013), Investigating the Information Content of the Model-Free Volatility Expectation by Monte Carlo Methods. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 1071–1095. doi: 10.1002/fut.21570
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!