The authors thank an anonymous referee and the editor, Robert Webb, for providing many valuable comments that helped us significantly to improve the paper. We also benefited from discussions with Katja Anoniemi, Amir Alizadeh, Andros Gregoriou and Jerry Coakley. The outstanding research assistance of Adrian Fernandez-Perez is gratefully acknowledged. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of Renaissance Securities.
Strategic and Tactical Roles of Enhanced Commodity Indices
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 965–992, October 2013
How to Cite
Rallis, G., Miffre, J. and Fuertes, A.-M. (2013), Strategic and Tactical Roles of Enhanced Commodity Indices. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 965–992. doi: 10.1002/fut.21571
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!