We are grateful for helpful comments from Bob Webb (editor), an anonymous referee, Charles Cao (the FMA Asian discussant), Michael Chng, Hitesh Doshi, Du Du, Joseph K. W. Fung, Gerard L. Gannon, Xiaohui Gao, Jingzhi Huang, Byoung Kang, Tse-Chun Lin, Dan Luo, Antonio Mele, Rujing Meng, Norman Seeger (the Financial Management Association [FMA] European discussant), Dragon Tang, Christopher Ting, Zhen Wang, Zhiguang Wang, Lixin Wu, Xianming Zhou, Jie Zhu, and seminar participants at the 2010 International Risk Management Conference in Italy, the 2010 FMA European Conference in Hamburg, the 2010 FMA Asian Conference in Singapore, the AsianFA 2011 International Conference in Macau, the 22nd Annual Asia-Pacific Futures Research Symposium in Shanghai, Central University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Sun Yat-sen University, Zhejiang University, and Zhongnan University of Economics and Law. Xingguo Luo has been supported by the Small Project Funding from the University of Hong Kong (project no. 201109176233). Jin E. Zhang has been supported by a grant from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (project no. HKU 7549/09H).
The Term Structure of VIX
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1092–1123, December 2012
How to Cite
Luo, X. and Zhang, J. E. (2012), The Term Structure of VIX. J. Fut. Mark., 32: 1092–1123. doi: 10.1002/fut.21572
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!