We would like to thank participants in the seminars held at Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre; Deakin University; Florida International University; Monash University; Oxford University; The University of Sydney; The University of Technology, Sydney; and the Financial Management Association International (FMA) Annual Conference 2011. We especially thank the Australian Securities Exchange for providing the data for this study. Any errors or omissions are the responsibility of the authors alone.
Does International Order Flow Contribute to Price Discovery in Futures Markets?
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1124–1143, December 2012
How to Cite
Frino, A., Webb, R. I. and Zheng, H. (2012), Does International Order Flow Contribute to Price Discovery in Futures Markets?. J. Fut. Mark., 32: 1124–1143. doi: 10.1002/fut.21579
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!