The views expressed are purely those of the authors and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission. We are grateful for the comments of the participants of two scientific seminars: the first “Modelling and Forecasting Agricultural Commodity Prices, A Special Focus on European Markets” at the European Commission, JRC, IPTS held in Sevilla, Spain on January 20–21, 2011 and the second “Modelling and Managing the Risks of Commodities and Food Prices” organized by the Commodity Finance Centre, University of London and held in London, UK on January 20, 2012.
Long-term Futures Curves and Seasonal Structures of Wheat in the European Union and the United States
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1118–1142, December 2013
How to Cite
Lence, S. H., Ott, H. G. and Hart, C. E. (2013), Long-term Futures Curves and Seasonal Structures of Wheat in the European Union and the United States. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 1118–1142. doi: 10.1002/fut.21581
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!