An earlier version of this study was circulated under the title “Is There an Asymmetric Return-Volatility Relation in the Foreign Exchange Market: Evidence from the EVZ.” We would like to thank session participants at the 2011 Eastern Finance Association meetings in Savannah, GA and the 2011 Financial Management Association meetings in Denver, CO for helpful comments and suggestions.
Examining the Return–Volatility Relation for Foreign Exchange: Evidence from the Euro VIX
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 74–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Daigler, R. T., Hibbert, A. M. and Pavlova, I. (2014), Examining the Return–Volatility Relation for Foreign Exchange: Evidence from the Euro VIX. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 74–92. doi: 10.1002/fut.21582
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!