Comments from Yuen Jung Park and participants at the 18th International Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance (CEF 2012) in Prague and the 8th Annual Conference of the Asia-Pacific Association of Derivatives (APAD 2012) in Busan are gratefully acknowledged.
A Joint Analysis of the Term Structure of Credit Default Swap Spreads and the Implied Volatility Surface
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 494–517, June 2013
How to Cite
Da Fonseca, J. and Gottschalk, K. (2013), A Joint Analysis of the Term Structure of Credit Default Swap Spreads and the Implied Volatility Surface. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 494–517. doi: 10.1002/fut.21594
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!