We thank the editor, Robert Webb, and an anonymous referee for their valuable comments. We also thank Professor Sohel Azad for helpful suggestions at the 2012 Conference of the Asia-Pacific Association of Derivatives. This study was written while the third author was a full-time faculty member at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
The Linkage Between the Options and Credit Default Swap Markets During the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 518–554, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, T. S., Park, Y. J. and Noh, J. (2013), The Linkage Between the Options and Credit Default Swap Markets During the Subprime Mortgage Crisis. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 518–554. doi: 10.1002/fut.21595
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!