We thank the Editor (Bob Webb), two anonymous reviewers, Thomas Barkley, Philip Garcia, and Marcel Prokopczuk for their thoughtful suggestions that greatly improve the study. We appreciate the comments from the Midwest Finance Association 2012 Annual meeting in New Orleans, LA, the NCCC-134 2012 conference in St. Louis, MO, and the Financial Management Association 2012 Annual meeting in Atlanta, GA. We acknowledge the financial support from Agricultural Experiment Station at South Dakota State University (Project H363-10) and Stahly Scholar in Financial Economics. We are also grateful for the dedicated support from the High Performance Computing team at South Dakota State University.
A Jump Diffusion Model for Agricultural Commodities with Bayesian Analysis
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 235–260, March 2014
How to Cite
Schmitz, A., Wang, Z. and Kimn, J.-H. (2014), A Jump Diffusion Model for Agricultural Commodities with Bayesian Analysis. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 235–260. doi: 10.1002/fut.21597
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!