I thank George Dotsis, Nancy Duong, Tony Rodrigues, and Giovanni Verga for useful comments and I also thank an anonymous referee for detailed comments on an earlier draft of the paper that led to significant improvements. All remaining errors are mine. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System.
Municipal Bonds and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Fed Funds Futures Market
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 434–450, May 2014
How to Cite
Rosa, C. (2014), Municipal Bonds and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Fed Funds Futures Market. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 434–450. doi: 10.1002/fut.21606
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!