We are very grateful to the anonymous brokerage firm for making available the data used in the study and answering questions related to the data. The authors benefited from comments from Charles Cao, Neil Pearson, seminar participants at SAIF, an anonymous referee, and Bob Webb (the editor). We acknowledge financial support from the Tsinghua-Citi Financial Research and Education Program. Liao, Zhang, and Zhu acknowledge Project 71232003 supported by NSFC. Li acknowledges project 71271214 and 70801063 supported by NSFC. Zhu acknowledges Project 70972009 and 70932002 supported by NSFC. All remaining errors are ours only.
Exercise to Lose Money? Irrational Exercise Behavior from the Chinese Warrants Market
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 399–419, May 2014
How to Cite
Liao, L., Li, Z., Zhang, W. and Zhu, N. (2014), Exercise to Lose Money? Irrational Exercise Behavior from the Chinese Warrants Market. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 399–419. doi: 10.1002/fut.21608
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!