Wu and Zhou would like to acknowledge NSFC funding support (no. 70831004 and no. 71001071), and Yang is gratefuly for finanical support from Australian School of Business at University of New South Wales and Australian Research Council Linkage grant (LP0882468).
Dynamic and Asymmetric Dependences Between Chinese Yuan and Other Asia-Pacific Currencies
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Special Issue: Special Issue from the International Conference on Futures and Other Derivative Markets
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 696–723, August 2013
How to Cite
Lien, D., Wu, C., Yang, L. and Zhou, C. (2013), Dynamic and Asymmetric Dependences Between Chinese Yuan and Other Asia-Pacific Currencies. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 696–723. doi: 10.1002/fut.21609
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- NSFC funding support. Grant Number: 70831004 and 71001071
- Australian School of Business at University of New South Wales and Australian Research Council Linkage grant. Grant Number: LP0882468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!