The authors acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (contract nos. 70831001 and 71173008). We thank Prof. Robert I. Webb for constructive and insightful suggestions and the seminar participants at the 2012 International Conference on Futures and Derivative Markets in Beijing for helpful comments.
Exogenous Shocks and Information Transmission in Global Copper Futures Markets
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Special Issue: Special Issue from the International Conference on Futures and Other Derivative Markets
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 724–751, August 2013
How to Cite
Yin, L. and Han, L. (2013), Exogenous Shocks and Information Transmission in Global Copper Futures Markets. J. Fut. Mark., 33: 724–751. doi: 10.1002/fut.21610
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!