We wish to thank Bob Webb, the editor, and the referee for their valuable comments. Furthermore, we appreciate the discussant feedback from Craig Lewis, Christophe Villa, and Ahaodong Zhong that they provided at the Financial Management Association (FMA) European Conference, Eastern Finance Association Conference, and FMA Annual Conference, respectively.
Options on Troubled Stock
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 637–657, July 2014
How to Cite
Câmara, A., Popova, I. and Simkins, B. (2014), Options on Troubled Stock. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 637–657. doi: 10.1002/fut.21616
We dedicate this paper to the memory of Antonio Camara.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!