This research was funded by the Sydney Futures Exchange under Corporations Regulation 18.104.22.168. The authors would like to thank workshop participants of the Business Development Group at the Australian Securities Exchange.
Do Option Strategy Traders Have a Disadvantage? Evidence from the Australian Options Market
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 838–852, September 2014
How to Cite
Flint, A., Lepone, A. and Yang, J. Y. (2014), Do Option Strategy Traders Have a Disadvantage? Evidence from the Australian Options Market. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 838–852. doi: 10.1002/fut.21634
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- Sydney Futures Exchange under Corporations Regulation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!