The authors would like to kindly acknowledge the work of an anonymous reviewer for their extensive contributions to this paper. All errors are our own.
Fixing a Leaky Fixing: Short-Term Market Reactions to the London PM Gold Price Fixing
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1003–1039, November 2014
How to Cite
Caminschi, A. and Heaney, R. (2014), Fixing a Leaky Fixing: Short-Term Market Reactions to the London PM Gold Price Fixing. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 1003–1039. doi: 10.1002/fut.21636
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2The importance of belief dispersion in the response of gold futures to macroeconomic announcements, International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015,, ,