We thank Jeffrey Frankel, Dick Startz, participants at the conference held in honor of Charles Nelson at the University of Washington, seminar participants at the 2012 Meetings of the Financial Management Association, and participants of the forecasting seminar at the George Washington University. Special thanks to an anonymous referee for many helpful suggestions. Errors or omissions are our responsibility.
The Impact of Monetary Policy Surprises on Energy Prices
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 87–103, January 2015
How to Cite
Basistha, A. and Kurov, A. (2015), The Impact of Monetary Policy Surprises on Energy Prices. J. Fut. Mark., 35: 87–103. doi: 10.1002/fut.21639
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!