We thank Robert Webb (the editor) and an anonymous referee for many valuable comments and suggestions to improve the paper. This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program and Global Ph.D. Fellowship Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (NRF-2012R1A1A2038735 and NRF-2011-0008628). All errors remain our responsibility.
Psychological Barriers and Option Pricing
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 52–74, January 2015
How to Cite
Jang, B.-G., Kim, C., Kim, K. T., Lee, S. and Shin, D.-H. (2015), Psychological Barriers and Option Pricing. J. Fut. Mark., 35: 52–74. doi: 10.1002/fut.21648
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: NRF-2012R1A1A2038735, NRF-2011-0008628
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!