This work was supported by a special research grant from Seoul Women's University (2014).
How Informed Investors Take Advantage of Negative Information in Options and Stock Markets
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Special Issue: Special Issue from the 9th Annual Asia-Pacific Association of Derivatives Conference
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 516–547, June 2014
How to Cite
Kang, J. and Park, H.-J. (2014), How Informed Investors Take Advantage of Negative Information in Options and Stock Markets. J. Fut. Mark., 34: 516–547. doi: 10.1002/fut.21651
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!