The author thanks the editor and anonymous referees for their invaluable suggestions and comments. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank of Korea.
Dislocations in the Currency Swap and Interest Rate Swap Markets: The Case of Korea
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Futures Markets
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 455–475, May 2015
How to Cite
Park, H. (2015), Dislocations in the Currency Swap and Interest Rate Swap Markets: The Case of Korea. J. Fut. Mark., 35: 455–475. doi: 10.1002/fut.21675
JEL Classification: G12, G13, G18
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!