NERC matters: Should NERC impose winter preparedness requirements on generators?
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Annual Outlook Issue
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 18–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Carpentier, D. (2012), NERC matters: Should NERC impose winter preparedness requirements on generators?. Nat. Gas Elec., 28: 18–21. doi: 10.1002/gas.21582
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!