Susan L. Sakmar (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a California attorney and currently is a Visiting Assistant Professor, Energy Law Scholar, at the University of Houston Law Center and an adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco School of Law. More information can be gained from the full article, “The Global Shale Gas Initiative: Will the United States Be the Role Model for the Development of Shale Gas Around the World?” (2011). 33 Houston Journal of International Law 369, available at http://ssrn.com/abstract=1927593. © 2011 Susan L. Sakmar, reprinted with permission.
Natural gas production—international/cross-border: Rest of world learning from US shale gas experience
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2011 Susan L. Sakmar, reprinted with permission
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Focus: Shale and Renewables PLUS New Columnist on Price Trends
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 7–11, September 2012
How to Cite
Sakmar, S. L. (2012), Natural gas production—international/cross-border: Rest of world learning from US shale gas experience. Nat. Gas Elec., 29: 7–11. doi: 10.1002/gas.21629
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!